Social Media Usage In The Public Sector By Consumer
Social media network (Facebook, Twitter etc.) is accessible from 1.00 - 2.00 p.m and after 5.30 p.m. Social Media Usage is subject to the following guideline :
- Ensuring that content does not conflict with Government policy;
- Making social networking sites as media promote and publicize matters relating to the Government;
- Ensure that the content and suitability, and the have an interest to be notified to the public;
- Ensure that the frequency of updating information and ensure it is relevant;
- Eliminate content and information received from the public which are not relevant to the agency activities;
- Ensure that the link between the website and content social network and the official website of the agency shall clear and not overlapping;
- Using the agency's official logo on the website social networks;
- Using e-mail in web profile social networks;
- Using pictures and / or video that can be clarify the message to be conveyed in appropriate circumstances;
- Insert description of the photo and / or video used to assist the search by consumers;
- Using the word copyright in all photo content and / or video;
- Using short sentences, concise, accurate and clearly defined; and
- Provide disclosures denial (disclaimer) for any damages in the event experienced by users when using the network website social.
- Achieving social networking site only agency in connection with official business at the time office;
- Using complete sentences and clear meaning;
- Does not display the sensitive issues like religion, political and racial and defamatory or agitation;
- Does not display the statements that can affect the government's; dan
- ot to use the social networking website for embarrass individuals.
- To ensure that content filtering management is always function in filtering access to websites social networks that are not related to the use of official agencies; dan
- Monitor and analyze transactions access agency users on social networking sites outside so as not to interfere with network performance agencies.
* Source : Best Practices Social Media Usage in the Public Sector Network